We appreciate your participating in creating a national database for two-year college English and identifying resources for "Best Practices."
1. The survey has four parts: demographic information, assessment, technology and pedagogy, and teaching conditions.
2. You may take as much time as you need to answer the survey, but it must be completed in one session.
3. The 74 questions will take about 60 minutes to answer.
4. At the end of each page (30 questions per page ), you will be prompted to "Submit" your answers to go on to the next questions.
5. You may return to previous pages to change answers by using the "back" button on your browser or keyboard.