Welcome to My Academic Research Survey on Workplace Isolation and Engagement Among Teleworkers
Thank you for participating in this important research study.
This survey takes about 5 minutes to take.
Your data is 100% anonymous.
This survey is part of my doctoral research where I am investigating the relationship between workplace isolation and engagement among teleworkers.
This survey is 100% volunteer. PLEASE READ THE INFORMED CONSENT AGREEMENT:
INFORMED CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH STUDY:
Title of Research Study: Investigating the relationship between workplace isolation and engagement among teleworkers.
1) I agree to have Russell Davis ask me a series of questions about my education, job function, age, gender, tenure with the company I work for, what technology I use during teleworking, and questions about workplace isolation and engagement.
2) These questions will be asked at Zoomerang.com and will take about 5 minutes.
3) The purpose of asking these questions is to obtain demographic and job related data and to gather workplace isolation and engagement survey data.
4) I understand that some (none) of the questions might (will) be embarrassing or annoying to me. The researcher has explained that my name will (not) be recorded on the questionnaire and that my answers will be used only by the investigator in the analysis of the data.
5) I understand that this research may result in a better understanding about how workplace isolation influences engagement among teleworkers, which will (not) be of immediate value to me personally.
6) Information about this study and the web link to the survey is provided by clicking on the "Start Survey" button below. Russell Davis can be reached at 925-998-7415.
7) I understand that I can refuse to answer any question and can withdraw from this study without penalty.
8) I am (not) receiving any compensation for participating in this study.
9) I release the University from any liability to me that may result from this research
By starting this survey you are giving Russell Davis consent to use your survey in the research study.
The survey consists of the following questions:
Questions: 1 - 8 are Demographic & Job Related.
Questions: 9 - 18 are for Workplace Isolation,
Questions: 19 - 38 are Employee Engagement