1. Read each step of the entire application carefully.
2. You may scroll through the pages of the application before completing them in order to document and prepare responses to the questions. Once you submit a page, all of the responses on that page will be saved. You may not save your progress on the application to return to later. CCHD advises that you prepare answers in a text-based document, and later copy and paste those prepared responses into the web form.
3. You must answer each question in the Pre-Application.
4. If you have any questions, contact Tamara Fedoryshyn by phone at 312-534-3690 or by email email@example.com.
5. The Pre-Application must be submitted no later than November 30, 2012. 6. Organizations that are successful in meeting the Chicago CCHD Pre-Application criteria will receive a complete 2013 Chicago CCHD Application Form. The approval of your Pre-Application does not guarantee funding.